Shipping & Delivery
- FREE First Class Shipping on all U.S. purchases.
- Most orders ship in 1-2 days via United States Postal Service.
- Priority and Express mail options are available for United States customers.
- Most of our orders are shipped in white, poly envelopes. If the order is for just one or two pieces it is very thin and can be easily overlooked if the carrier delivers it with ad flyers.
- To check the status of your order go to USPS.com, select “Track and Confirm” and enter the tracking number received in your shipment confirmation email.
- International customers are asked to read about international tracking and potential VAT charges below.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: PLEASE READ.If you are purchasing our products, it is important to be aware that your country may require VAT on your purchase. If so, they will require payment of the VAT before delivering your order. Because these charges vary by country and purchase, we do not increase the price of our products to cover these potential charges. We use the required customs form when shipping international orders. Any VAT charges are based on the information required on this form. Orders cannot be shipped as gifts to avoid these charges as this is illegal. You can check the general guidelines for your country at https://www.vatlive.com/vat-rates/international-vat-and-gst-rates/ For more detailed information you can visit your government website and search VAT. If you have not received your order by the expected date, please first check with your mail carrier to be sure it isn’t being held for payment of VAT charges. Delivery of International Orders
We use USPS for all of our shipping to keep your shipping and handling charges as low as possible. USPS is only able to track shipments until it reaches your country. Using a carrier that can track your package all the way to your door would cost you an additional $20 or more per shipment. You are welcome to request this service for the additional actual fee. When you place this request we will contact you with the additional shipping charge. Your order will ship when we receive the payment for the additional charge.
First Class International orders are typically received in 10-14 days. Priority International orders are typically received in 6-10 days. Express International orders are typically received in 1-3 business days.Delivery of Military Orders
We are happy to ship orders to APO/FPO U.S. military addresses. Due to military handling times, we cannot estimate shipping times to APO/FPO addresses.
The proper format for a military address is to enter APO (Army Post Office) or FPO (Fleet Post Office) in the city field, along with “AE” (mail going to Europe, the Middle East, Africa and portions of Canada), “AP” (the Pacific) and “AA” (for the Americas and portions of Canada) in the state field. Therefore, the bottom line of overseas military addresses is: APO or FPO; followed by AE, AP, or AA; and then the ZIP Code.For US and Military customers, if usps.com shows that your package has been delivered but you do not have it, please:
• Make sure it did not get overlooked among ad flyers.• Check with family members, neighbors or others who may have picked up your mail. • Check to be sure the shipping address you provided is current and without typos.
• Check with your local usps branch office.
• If you have still not solved the mystery, please contact us for assistance.For international customers, if you have not received your order after the time stated above, please: • Check with your local postal office. Some countries, most notably the UK, have VAT charges on orders over a certain value. If these apply they will hold your order until you pay the VAT.
• Check with family members, neighbors or others who may have picked up your mail.
• Check to be sure the shipping address you provided is current and without typos.
• If you have still not solved the mystery, please contact us for assistance.For other questions, send an email to email@example.com or call us at 1-317-282-0660.